Easy PHP Contact form 2.0
A readme with instructions notes are included in the zip file. The Setup takes aproximately two minutes. If you wish to read them here instead this is how you implement the contact form on your PHP site:
- Unzip and upload the files to your web server.
- Make sure you have GD Library installed for PHP on your web server. This is a graphic drawing library that we use to draw CAPTCHA codes for you visitors to enter before sending the mail (to reduce spam mails).
- Open easycontactform/index.php and edit the following variables under the Mail Build section:
Add the stylesheet to the page where you want the contact form to be displayed, for example your contact page:
- $recipient - should be the mail where you want to receive email.
- $titles (The From part) – should be a mail on your domain, we use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add a php include tag where you want the contact form to be displayed, for example your contact page:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/css/contact.css">
Make sure your PHP Mail function is working. This should preconfigured on most hosting solutions. If you host your webpage from a VPS you might need to configure it quickly. It just takes a couple of minutes and you can read more about it here: PHP Mail function
You should be ready to go, test it!
<?php include './easycontactform/index.php'; ?>